The banana is an edible fruit, botanically a berry, produced by several kinds of large herbaceous flowering plants in the genus Musa. In some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called plantains, in contrast to dessert bananas.
The creamy and sweet bananas have many health benefits that you thought. The fresh bananas available year around and you should add it to your daily diet. Because bananas can relieve morning sickness, reduce tension, cure diabetes and improve heart health. It is free of fat and contain rich in nutrients such as manganese, vitamin C, potassium, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin A and protein.
Health benefits of banana
- The daily intake of bananas can reduce the chances of asthma.
- The high level of Vitamin B-6 present in bananas can strengthen your nervous system and boost the production of white blood cells.
- The fiber content in bananas helps to boost the digestion process.
- As rich in potassium bananas can protect against stroke and heart attack.
- The Vitamin C in bananas can prevent the formation of free radicals which leads to cancer.
- Bananas can also boost your memory and protect against diarrhea.